Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wed warm up

Stinging bottom this morning, first day back is always hard, so Daddy already had a plan.

Before he boarded his flight this morning we chatted for a few minutes..
"put your cream on Baby, you first day back East is always rough and you are gonna need a reminder to be calm and focus on you temper. Clips and cream today Sweetie, and remember Daddy loves you. Oh and you behaviour this morning will help me decide if you will get another dose this afternoon or this evening before our session, so keep that in mind!"

Of course that made my heart skip a few beats, boy does he know how to get my blood going with the way he words things! All I could manage was a weak "yes Sir."

Today will in fact be a crazy day, after a full day lost to travel, there is so much to catch up on and get done, but I will do it with a smile and of course a burning bum!

Have a great Wed blog land!

No comments:

Post a Comment