Saturday, November 5, 2011

Defiance leads to...

The worst spanking of my life!!

It was an avoid at all cost beating.

It happend thursday night and it still hurts.

Ok let me back up a bit. Its clear from my post Thursday that I was upset. I felt like I wasn't being heard by my husband and like he was brushing off everything I was saying.

We also had skipped one maintenance session on Sunday and had not done Wednesdays, it had been rescheduled for Thursday as he was going to be out if town Wednesday. So I was feeling out of sorts because of this ae well.

We tried to talk Wed night, but it didn't go well. I woke up in a bad mood Thursday and it continued all day.

I told him if he was to busy for talking and texting during work (which could mean day and night), then I needed more independence, not to be working towards being more submissive.

As Thursday wore on I began getting more and more ticked off at the whole thing. He finally told me to stop texting, it was not working in my favor.

So what did I do, well around 6:30pm I left the house.

Yup without permission.

I send him a text saying I had errands to run and I was leaving. The reply was that i could have run errands all day, I was to stay home and be there when he arrived.

Well I was already out, so I went ahead and ran the errands.

Then at 7:20pm I got a text telling me I had 10 minutes to be home. Now this ment he was home, and I knew i should just walk out of the store and go home.

But I didn't want to face what would be waiting for me, so I finished up, and it was over a half hour later when I pulled into the driveway.

The stuff I had laid out for dinner was put away, he said I wouldn't be eating and he had fixed himself something. (if I eat before a spanking, I will get sick to my stomach, there was not going to be long enough between the time I got home and the session for food to settle, so I was sent to bed with no dinner)

I was told to go to our room and he would be in after he put the little one to bed.

When I got to out room the door was closed, and when I opened it I saw why. The restraints we're laid out, the red paddle and heavy stiff belt were on the bed along with the item he would use to gag me.

And I was made to wait there with them for over 45 min. All though about 15 min into my bedroom time, Sir came in and fucked my mouth hard until he came. He said I was to suck him now, since I would be in no shape to do it later and he was not going to go without because of my bad behaviour.

When he came back be told me to strip. Then as he attached the cuffs, gaged me, and then it tied me to the bed he lectured me about my defiance, he said this punishment that had nothing to do with issue we had been trying to work through. It was because I choose to act out since I hadn't gotten my way and he would not stand for such blatant refuse to follow the rules and treat him and our marriage with such disrespect.

Over the next 10 to 15 minutes I was given 30 - 50 strokes. I have no real idea of the time or total number of strokes, just know it felt like it went on forever and like he was never going to stop.

The number of strokes my not seem that bad, but these were full force strokes (at least they felt like full force.) he used the red paddle from one side and the strap from the other, all the while lecturing and making his points with hard swats.

By the third swat I was sobbing and screaming at the top of my lungs. By the time he was through my ass and thighs were deep red with welts from the end of the strap, and circle markes from the red paddle.

I curled up on my side of the bed and i cried and cried.

And he sat on his side watching tv, not saying a word to me.

I cried even more, now because of his coldness. After awhile he shut everything off and pulled me too him, still not saying anything. This didn't feel comforting at all, and I pulled away form him.

The next morning I was still very sore, all the marks from the night before we're still there just a light shade of red then they had been the night before.

Daddy had let me sleep instead of waking me up before he left so i slept until the little one got up. I got him all set up and then went back to bed, falling back asleep. I got a text mid morning from Daddy asking if I was up, since I normal text him as soon as I wake up.

It was afternoon before I was ready to address what had happened the night before. I wanted to know how he could leave me there crying not offering any comfort after such an awful punishment. I told him that hurt me deeply. He said he had tried and I had pulled away. I told him the aftercare and comfort he normally gives me is very important to me and in my being able to get over the punishment.

He told me it hurt him deeply to come home form a trip he didn't want to take and finding his wife is not there like he had asked her to be. He said the sweet text messages he get from his wife every morning make him smile and mean so much to him, he was again hurt when I didn't send them. He said he missed his precious baby girl and he was at a lose as to what else to do.

We continued to text back and forth all day and then talked a bit when he got home.

By last night things were back to normal, we had movie night with the kids and ate tons of junk food. When I climbed onto the sofa with my blanket and teddy bear and snuggled up close to Daddy he said "this is much better, this is how it's suppose to be baby."

This morning we made love and then I got my mild morning spanking, both hurt alot due to my very sore bum, but I was just happy to have the past few days behind us.

We both learnd some important lessons this week, and I have the bruises to prove it!

Ps
I have never ever cried like that during a spanking, all though I have never been spanked that hard. The tears took so much out of me that I felt drained. As awful as it was and as long as it took me to recover, I believe it was what I needed and I know I deserved it.

6 comments:

  1. Kendra,

    Wow, I don't know how I'd take to being spanked that hard. It just sounds awful. I hope you're alright.

    Love,
    Kitty

    P.S. Are you okay with being spanked so hard you're screaming? I guess Daddy never spanks me that hard...and I'm so glad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitty, thanks for the well wishes.

    First, I am fine, sore and marked but fine. I have been spanked hard enough to have bruises and marks before, even at my own request.

    And yes I am ok with it. Not when it's happening of course, but it is in no way anything that would leave any lasting damage.

    As we also use BDSM in our lifestyle, the punishments I get are harsher the most DD wives, because well I enjoy some levels of pain. And in order to really be a punishment, he has to go beyond the place where I might just enjoy it.

    Thankfully punishments like this don't happen often, once or twice a year at most, and honestly, they are the once I think back to most often when I am all alone.

    I was upset about the lack of aftercare, but I was fairly warned about what I was heading for and did not heed that warning.

    I debated whether to post about this session as some might judge it as to much, but that's the point of having a blog, to share our lifestyle and what works.

    From what I see on alot of other subs blogs, this level of is more common in BDSM homes.

    we don't quit fit into either DD or BDSM, we are somewhere in between.

    When I walked in and saw what was laid out, I knew what would be coming and how awful it would be, but I still chose to undress and be cuffed and restrained. Had I not been willing to submit, I simply wouldn't have done so.

    Hope that helps you better understand. And thanks again for your caring comments.

    And rest assured I want be getting myself into that much trouble anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I feel better knowing you went into it willingly, as it were:)!

    Love,
    Kitty

    P.S. Yes, I can see that you're not exactly DD, but not exactly BDSM, either. That's okay...each couple doesn't have to fit in a box.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kendra,
    While this is much harsher than anything I would experience, I understand that every couple approaches this differently. It sounds like you both made some mistakes and both learned something through this. It's important for our men to know that we need to be comforted immediately.

    BTW, I'm trying to remember to come over and visit every week or so. My hubby looks through my reading list and we have chosen to be very careful about pictures and stuff...just our own personal choice and therefore I don't see when you have a new post. So...I have to remember to come and visit or leave me a comment from time to time and it will jog my memory.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susie,
    Thanks for stopping by and for you kind comments! Once we had everything ironed out, things got back to normal, and it's been a great weekend around here... Except for the random swats iv been getting at he is aiming right at my sore spots, and with an evil grin on his face as he does it!! :)

    ReplyDelete