Thursday, November 3, 2011

My 100

1.  I have been a spank for as long as I can remember.
2.  My favorite color is... depend what it's for, but I am drawer to greens alot.
3.  I love to read, Dean Koontz is my fav!
4.  I love to cook with my husband / for others.
5.  I am a procrastinator. 
6.  I love my my quiet time with Daddy at bed time.
7.  My most valued possession is my car.
8.  I am most proud of my house, it is all mine and almost paid off! Bought when I was a single mom!
9.  My one redo in life would have been to start my own business long ago.
10. All my bras are from Victoria's Secret.
11. I have had my heart broken 3 times, the last time was the worst and I refuse to go through that again.
12. If I had the choice I would live somewhere that was warm year round.
13. My dream car is an rust orange H3.
14. Sometimes my head is a scary place to be even for me!
15. I hate teasing, I am very impatient.
16. I shower or bath twice a day most days.
17. My home is missing greenery...I need live plants, but I kill them every time I try to have one.
18. I hardly wear heels anymore.
19. Because I am accident prone.
20. Money is tight, even when it's not, you should act as though it is! I have learned this the hard way.
21. Family means everything to me.
22. I love glitter and sparkle.
23. I have 4 wedding rings. I love them all and wear them each through out the week.
24. My home has lots of red and black...I love the contrast
25. If I went on a shopping spree, it would be for stuff for my kids!
26. Tomatoes and balsamic are staples. 
27. Nothing is as good as sex.
28. I love depressing music, painful songs.
29. If I could get by with never doing one thing, it would be dishes. Hate them.
30. On my iPod... Bon Jovi, Meatloaf, Elton, Prince and alot of random pop and country
31. My car is full of stuff for my kids.... Their mess extends to it!
32. Cooking for one adult and 2 little ones sucks big time.
33. I am in love with Jon Bon Jovi and Daddy takes me to see him as often as possible. 
34. I have never colored my hair blonde. Black, brown and red though. 
35. I really miss my pets when I am away from them.
36. I love the fact that random people read my blog. It is such a compliment.
37. I have no self discipline that is why I need Daddy.
38. I follow Greys, project runway, idol and iron chef.
39. I hate working out!
40. I feel much better when I wear makeup.
41.  I am always trying to make a special memory with my children. You never know when the chance will arrive.
42.  This blog is my outlet for the ramblings in my head.
43.  I like feeling owned. 
44.  I wish I had a warm body next to me right now.
45.  There is nothing worse than be lonely when you are in a relationship.
46.  I like the temp in the house to be 75 at all times.
47.  For the first time in years, I am content.
48.  Good foundation is a necessary splurge.
49.  I feel loved.
50.  I fight the urge to smoke, have not done so in almost 4 years.
51.  I thing women are sexy, but I need a man.
52.  I love the fact that my husband is a giant! For real he is... 
53.  It is hard for me to control my temper.
54.  My perfect alone day starts with my email and blog, a hot shower, out for a good salad and soup, a little shopping, some sewing/design time, a massage, and ends with chicken wings on a patio of a bar on the water. 
55.  I am an OCD cleaner.
56.  I can organize anything and will.
57.  I love the water, but I hate seafood and fear drowning. 
58.  People have always been jealous of my being "in charge" of my life.  Funny since all I want to be is sub. 
59.  My greatest fear is losing a family member. That pain has driven me crazy once before.
60.  There are corsets, heels, jewelry and my wedding dress on display in my bedroom.
61.  I wish I pursued my design as much as I should.  I design with anything I can find.
62.  I love spray paint!
63.  I am anxious almost constantly. 
64.  I have 10 ideas in my head at all times!
65.  At age 19 I almost died giving birth. that same month I lost 2 family members. I don't remember much of the next few months. My child is the only good thing left from that time.
66.  Organized religion is a very big part of my life.
67.  I have am the oldest of 5, my sisters are all over the world, but we Facebook almost daily.
68.  I do not have very many memories of my early childhood.
69.  I do not like to 69 too much.  I prefer to please and be pleased individually.
70.  Flying under the radar is not at all what I do best. I must be the center of attention.
71.  I love my life...as it is evolving into more than I could have ever thought possible.
72.  I am always drawn to the most expensive item in the store.
73.  I am close to all 3 of my parents.
74.  My grandmother is my best friend and biggest supporter. 
75.  I refuse to pay full price for anything.
76.  Tears automatically come when I am mad, and I hate it.
77.  I love my hair, ass and boobs 38DD
78.  I find it charming when men get all gaga over the woman they are with.  
79.  I have 11 pets... 4 cats, 1 big 120lb dog, 2 frogs, 1 snake, 2 sugar gliders and 1 chinchilla.
80.  My nipples are never sensitive if I don't wear clips on them.
81.  I hate snow.  I have lived in the snow belt my whole life.
82.  I have gone to the same church since birth and went to school there also.
83.  If I give you one of my designs, you should know you have touched my heart
84.  I hate punishments that force me to acknowledge my wrong doing.
85.  I graduated high school at 14. I then when to design school.
86.  I could become an alcoholic.  I like the taste and the effects.  So I work to keep it in check.
87.  I do not own a television.
88.  As I walk through everywhere and anywhere , I think of how different items can be misused.
89.  Sometimes, I think that all the people with like views should form their own country.
90.  I waste too much time online.
91.  Eight hours of sleep is what my body demands.  I never get that.
92.  I texted 15,000 times on my phone in one year. It died 368 days after I got it. 
93.  I have always lived two separate lives at one time. That's what is normal for me. 
94.  My husband tells me I am beautiful, unsolicited, when I am in my pjs with no makeup on and hair all over the place.
95.  My husband calms my fears and worries, when he is gone I worry what I would do without him.
96.  My kids make me laugh, they also drive me nuts!
97.  Thinking outside the box has always been one of my best assets.
98.  I am working towards being a better person.
99.  I love dressing sexy, but classy.
100. All my fantasies are about spanking. 

2 comments:

  1. So interesting, in some ways we are so similar and others so different. I'd like to live in that country please.

    ReplyDelete