Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Spanked in the bathroom

I don't know what it is about being bent over the sink in the bathroom, but it sends a chill down my spine everytime. Today was just a reminder spanking, yet by the end I was wiping real tears from my eyes. The loud crack of the wooden paddle each time it landed, seems to be so very very much louder in there. Daddy left my jeans up, but he paddled hard and by the time he had given me 10 swats I was finding it hard to stay in place  like a good girl. When he was finished I was yelping with each swat and when he gathered me into a hug I just melted into his arms. He again reminded me to be good a baby so I don't I have to be punished tonight. The sting lasted a long time and combined with my punishment last night (followed by a very very sweet good girl reward) it made sitting very uncomfortable! 

No comments:

Post a Comment