Friday, October 14, 2011

Rules and Punishments

Rules ---- to be followed at all times

No swearing at people or using very bad words
No texting and driving
Wear bluetooth when driving
No sending nasty text messages
Be respectful and keep attitude in check.
Ask before having any adult drinks.
Never, EVER hang up on Sir.
  

Daily / Weekly rules ---- things that must be done daily or on certain days

1.Vitamins for me each day
2. Vitamins for the kids each day
3. Charge bluetooth each night with phone.
4. Be up by 730 in Midwest and 630 in Northeast
5 Kids to school by 8.10 am each school day
6 Kids in bed by 830pm
7 Me in bed by 10pm
8 Work out 15 min on Mon, Wed, Fri
9 Clean self (enema) out on Sun, Wed, Fri
10 Home school stuff with little one, 45 min each day Mon - Fri
11 finish chores each day, set them at night with Sir.

Punishments  
1. Sunday and Wed are maintenance nights (both when we are together or apart 
2. Spankings ( whenever Sir feels they are needed and as long/hard as needed)
3. Loss of privileges ( Internet, IPad games, texting, ect.)
4. Mouth washed out with soap
5. Ginger root 
6. Pussy Balls, Anal Plugs or Nipple Clips
7. Anal sex
8. Early bed time
9. Time out / corner time
10. Grounding
11. Cream on bottom, makes it burn like I have just been spanked


We have a need for so many punishments as we are apart often and I am a bit of a spanko and we both enjoy some BDMS aspects in our bedroom activities. 

4 comments:

  1. Your punishments sound awful...I'd hate to have my mouth washed out with soap or ginger root. I bet it's an incentive to behave, though. Good luck with that. Could you elaborate on grounding? Are you seriously told you can't go anywhere??

    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been told at times I had to stay home that day and focus on getting things done, but I have never been grounded for more then a day, all though I was once made to cancel plans I had with my girlfriend due to my bad attitude, but that was over a year ago. Since we are apart so much, he has to be creative and use things most couples wouldnt need to. The soap is one of the most hated punishments along with the awful red paddle. Ginger is intense but it's not overwhelming... And after about 20 minutes it loses the burn, much rather have that then the cream for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Daddy might have a rebellion to deal with if I was punished like that, but fortunately for me he really rarely punishes me...I know that frequently I deserve to be punished but he gives warnings and I better than to not heed what I'm told! Yes, he spoils me, lol!

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a very spoiled girl too, and a spoiled brat as well.., which is why I am often a sore spoiled wife! Lol

    ReplyDelete