Monday, October 17, 2011

Sometimes I wonder if DD is really helping me

So this week was a rough one. Started out bad and just got worse or at least that's how I am feeling. I don't know how to talk to Daddy about things that bother me or I don't agree with. It just spirals out if control and next thing we know it a big fight and we are just slinging mud. I got my Sun night maint spanking last night and it was harder and longer the nirmal since it had been such a bad day. afterwords I tried to have a calm chat with him about what had happens that day and how it made me feel. I feel like I am not allowed to get upset or angry anymore and I don't feel like I am being heard in my home or in some areas that are important to me in my marriage. This is the 4 time this week that I went to him with something and walked away with no conclusion that I can accept. Instead what I say during these conversations is used against me. Now I don't handle these chats well either, I feel under attack and get disrespectful, which just makes things worse. I got punished a second time last night, much harder then earlier. This time for leaving our bed to go sleep in the guest room. Around midnight he woke and realized I wasnt in bed and came and found me. I was the reminded what happens when a wife forgets her place and leaves her husbands bed with out permission and feels like she can do whatever she wants because she is upset with him. I woke up feeling confused and lost this morning. Daddy said every marriage has bumps and that's all this week was, just a bump. I am not sure that's all it was, but he is right that we have a good thing between us and we need to focus on that right now. Tommorow we head in our separate directions for the next two weeks, so tonight we will have a nice meal and I'm sure I will go to bed with a red hot bum, but as long as I get to snuggle after, I will willingly accept it.

No comments:

Post a Comment