Sunday, October 16, 2011

WHAT HAPPEND TO MY IPAD DADDY???

So we ran an update on my Ipad last night that totally wiped it clean!!! all my story's, photos, my discipline journal and dairy, my task scheduler with my daily and weekly rule reminders and my homeschooling scheduler for our son.... all gone, content lost forever, because we didnt run the correct back up before hand!!! I was livid to say the least, angry and crushed.. I use my Ipad for my business and for almost everything I do and now I had to start over... hours and hours of work to remember what was on there and get it set back up and I felt a huge sense of loss at the stuff I could not get back. I was mad at him, he ran the update, he didnt back it up, how could he not have known?? He said he was sorry,it was a mistake, things happen, what could he do to make it better?? Nothing I yelled and then I cried, tears and all because I was soooo mad and sooo upset, hurt actually by what I had lost. I walked away and mumbled a bunch of bad words as I went. He stormed into the bedroom and told me to bend over. "Its not fair, dont do this!" I said through my tears. "No its not fair and I am sorry you lost somethings that were important to you, but if you dont lose this attitude I WILL wear your ass out today young lady." He said as he set the red paddle down and walked out. Later for the first time ever I said "Thank you for not spanking me this morning."...... He could have, maybe I had earned one, but it would have made a bad thing worse and I would have been in a mood all day! He is fair with me and I am glad I was allowed to pass this morning.

2 comments:

  1. You sound so much like me, lol! Glad you got a reprieve.

    Love and hugs,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks much, all though I ended up getting it later, but at least we had calmed down by then. Hugs back at ya. Love you blog!

    ReplyDelete