Saturday, October 15, 2011

That sound...

These send chills down my spine and make me want to run and hide...
The red paddle being pulled down off the shelf
His belt being taken off the hook in the closet or being pulled off his pants ( and then used unfolded as a strap)
The swish of the cane
"Kendra get in the bedroom. Now!"
The soap begin taken out of it's container!
"Get your ass over the pillows and hold on tight, you have earned this and now your going to take it. If I have to tie you down, it's gonna be worse young lady!"

And these send chills down my spine and make me all Hot and bothered...
The wooden paddle being pulled down off the shelf
His belt being taken off the hook in the closet or being pulled off his pants (and folded in half)
The alarm on his phone going off reminding us it's time for maintenance session.
"I think we should have a chat, to help you keep being such a good girl, go in the bedroom and bend over Angel."
"Get your ass over the pillows and hold on tight, you have been teasing me in those tight jeans all day Baby."

No comments:

Post a Comment